Broome Nation got 33.50 points from Drew Brees and 19.00 from Lavonte David to get the win over The Titanz 163.50 to 150.75. The Titanz has failed to meet expectations for five consecutive weeks, managing only 98.3% of their projected points in this matchup. Kirk Cousins led The Titanz with 31.00 points while Cameron Wake racked up 17.25. Broome Nation (4-3, 1,074.75 points) climbs into second place while The Titanz (3-4, 1,063.50 points) sinks into eighth place.
- Drew Brees
- Kirk Cousins
- Lavonte David
- Cameron Wake
Smooth Moves by Broome Nation
- Special teams just got even more special this week, thanks to Chris Boswell. His 17.00 points was the highest total among kickers for the week and the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- We won't judge you if you want to bow to Drew Brees. He ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 33.50 points.
- Miss Cleo, is that you? The 8.00 points scored by Dion Lewis, who Broome Nation picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 4.53 by 76.6%.
- Lavonte David exceeded scoring projections by 73.0%, with 19.00 points against a projected 10.98.
Toyota Roster Tune-up
- It's OK, The Titanz. Losing happens. Not necessarily to Toyota Hall of Famers, but to other folks, sure.
- Left Derek Carr on the bench, where he led the league in scoring with 60.00 points.
- Could have started Travis Kelce, who underachieved, but still outscored the starting TE with 9.00 against a projected 9.76.
- With 1.00 point against a projected 9.07, Matt Bryant was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Our kicker can beat up your kicker. The Titanz got outscored 17.00 - 1.00 by Broome Nation at the K position.
- If Broome Nation played The Titanz every week, they'd be 4-3 this year.
- Besides The Titanz, Broome Nation would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Broome Nation would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as The Titanz.
- Broome Nation would be 30-33 if they played every team every week.
- The Titanz would have lost to six other teams besides Broome Nation this week.
- Timing really is everything. Broome Nation would have lost to The Titanz 145.00 - 131.25 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Broome Nation, The Titanz would be 2-4.
- If they played every team every week, The Titanz would be 25-38.
- Maybe the league is colluding against them. All four of the losses for The Titanz this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The Titanz underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last five weeks in a row, scoring 150.75 points against a projected 153.41 this week.
- Broome Nation won but failed to cover the 18.97-point spread, winning by 12.75 points.
- Broome Nation was able to win with little help from Devonta Freeman, who had a season-low 8.00 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- The WRs on The Titanz collectively had their best week of the season with 28.00 points.
- Broome Nation took the W, even though The Titanz performed better against their scoring projection. The Titanz scored 98.3% of their 153.41 projected points, while Broome Nation recorded 94.8% of their 172.38-point projection.
- The drafted players on Broome Nation put up 78.3% of the team's points this week.
- Broome Nation is now 3-3 when failing to reach their projection and The Titanz falls to 2-4 when scoring below their projected total.